Dinnerly vs. EveryPlate - Kit Deliveries Comparison for 2020
Dinnerly is top-rated, low-budget meal kit service and with a reason! They not only charge from $4.49 per meal but also give you a variety of recipes you can’t even imagine! If you are on a no-gluten diet, want to lose some weight with low-carb meals or your kids are picky eaters – Dinnerly is for you!
Try out some of the delicious classic recipes customized to a more innovative and made from only best-quality ingredients! It takes only 30 minutes or less to put dinner on the table and share those moments with your family instead of being in the kitchen for hours! Check out Dinnerly’s offer, and you won’t regret it!
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.80
- Delivery Area: 29 States
One of America’s best value meal kits at the moment is EveryPlate, standing beside Dinnerly with pricing and shipping costs! Every household should reduce food waste to a minimum. Ordering meal kits is a perfect way to do it because you get pre-measured ingredients for the chosen recipe!
So, with avoiding shopping, you’ll save time in driving and also save money in buying more groceries than you need! Make an account, pick out a few recipes, and sit back while they bring it to your doorstep!
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Delivery Area: 48 States
Plan & Pricing
2-Person Box $4.79 - $4.99
• Servings: 2 • Meals Per Week: 3, 4, 5 • Kit Prices: $29.94 to $47.9
Family Box $4.49 - $4.99
• Servings: 4 • Meals Per Week: 3, 4, 5 • Kit Price: $59.88 to $89.8
Dinner for 2 $4.99
• Servings: 2 • Meals Per Week: 3, 4, 5 • Kit Prices: $29.94 to $49.9
Dinner for 4 $4.99
• Servings: 4 • Meals Per Week: 3 • Kit Price: $59.88
* Price per serving.
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken with Snow Peas & Sticky Rice
- Double Patty Cheeseburger with BBQ Potato Wedges
- Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta with Mascarpone, Peas & Parmesan
- Griddled Onion Burgers with Creamy Dijon Aioli and Frites
- Veggie Loaded Tacos with Black Beans and Charred Corn
- Sweet Sriracha Chicken Legs with Potato Wedges and Garlicky Green Beans
Both Dinnerly and EveryPlate Meal Plans serve two (more meal kit delivery picks here) or four people, three to five times a week! Dinnerly boxes start from $4.49, and EveryPlate $4.99. Shipping fee is necessary due to low meal kits prices! EveryPlate provides eight different meals each week with one Premium Meal!
This upgraded dinner with premium ingredients and proteins costs +$2.99 per portion on basic meal price! Dinnerly rarely exceeds the number of six ingredients per recipe, portions are big enough for an adult, and meals are classics! Offer is much more various then EveryPlate’s, and also they provide dietary menus!
These affordable meal kit delivery services come with several shortcomings, and one of them concerns ingredients quality. First of all, we need to say that all food is high-quality, always fresh, and comes from trusted business purveyors! Now, ingredients are not organic, at least not all the time! Dinnerly provides American-caught shrimps, antibiotic-free chicken, grass-fed ground beef! EveryPlate suppliers change due to a region and week, but still 100% natural!
Dinnerly provides all nutritional details on each recipe’s page because they don’t print out recipe cards. On the other hand, EveryPlate nutritional estimates are available online, but you’ll also get them on recipe cards. Both Dinnerly and EveryPlate meals are balanced in fats, proteins, and carbs and contain in average 500-900 calories per meal.
Only Dinnerly is appropriate if you are looking for specific dietary meals – dairy-free, no added gluten, low carb, etc. EveryPlate’s nutritional details may vary, depending on the current supplier!
Both Dinnerly and EveryPlate’s chefs design classic meal recipes that take six steps to cook for about 30 minutes tops! Dinnerly even has a category of under-30minute-recipes (you can check it on their Site)!
Also, you can find out what cooking-skill level is necessary for preparation. EveryPlate, in order to keep prices low, isn’t able to provide specific dietary menus, like keto diet, paleo, gluten-free, etc. Well, at least not at the moment!
Dinnerly packaging includes a card box, foil, and cool pouches, insulated liners, and ice packs for keeping the food fresh! Both Dinnerly and EveryPlate are low-budget companies meaning they don’t put a lot into fancy packaging or marketing – everything is simple but functional! Dinnerly doesn’t give printed recipes cards inside the box, while EveryPlate does.
EveryPlate box and separators are 100% recyclable, gel ice packs and box liners are also (look for instruction on Site). The customer gets an email with a tracking link for each of their shipments. One shortcoming is the ingredients organization inside of the box (there isn’t one!), which can be annoying if you order several different meals, and it takes time to separate them before cooking!
Customer Support & Service
- Free Trial – Company gives promo codes and coupons; there’s no free trial!
- Customizable – It isn’t an option with Dinnerly!
- Switching Plans – Switch to other Plan free-of-charge on your account; do it 5-6 days before your next delivery date!
- Cancellation – If your plans changed, be free to pause, skip, or cancel an order without any problems!
- Gifts – Company may offer gift cards, vouchers, or discount promotions.
- Refunds – Refund can be in the form of credit for your next purchase, partial return or a full refund of the meal kit price! Company may require a photo of damaged products!
- Free Trial – Company doesn’t offer free meals, only discount codes!
- Customizable – There’s no option for customization of meal recipes!
- Switching plans – Have more people on dinner? Not a problem with EveryPlate! Make a change on your account five days before next week delivery on 11:59 PM CT, and it’s solved!
- Cancellation – Skip an order, pause it for a week or cancel it free-of-charge by mentioned time!
- Gifts –Gift cards can be purchased or received only through App or Site.
- Refunds – In a situation of getting an unsatisfactory product, reach out to Customer Care by phone or live chat within five days from delivery date!
Dinnerly and EveryPlate standout for their budget-friendly prices! Due to an idea of keeping it like that, they do have some shortcomings mainly in marketing, packaging, organic food, and customization of the recipes (not possible). Either way, it’s worth it! Dinnerly has more to offer on weekly menus, and that’s why they are our winners for today!